From deep dive analysis to strategic recommendations, we can help elevate your customer satisfaction and loyalty programs.
Customer value starts with a sophisticated understanding of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Researchers within our Satisfaction and Loyalty Practice have deep experience with designing, executing and reporting on large ongoing satisfaction tracker studies. This includes providing strategic recommendations based on deep dive analyses within the survey data augmented with behavioral information or other client database information.
We approach all engagements with a view to providing research consultancy that will specifically address our clients’ research and corporate objectives. We partner with our clients to deliver on any or all aspects of a full service satisfaction or loyalty research program, including:
- Designing questionnaire content that accurately gauges the state of your relationship with your customers.
- Consulting on sample framework design, sourcing and usage, including sample processing and cleaning rules.
- Providing multi-modal fielding options, including visually-oriented online surveys on our proprietary platform , which has proven to increase response rates and data quality, as well as Phone (CATI) and IVR capabilities.
- Moving with the times and being at the forefront of incorporating upcoming trends in Market Research, such as the use of Mobile based surveys or the inclusion of Social Media data in program design.
- Developing custom Loyalty and Satisfaction driver models that factor in industry and organizational nuances to identify areas of strength and derive specific actionable improvement opportunities by customer segments.
- Factoring in industry insights, competitive benchmarks, CRM database behavioral metrics and economic environmental information wherever possible, to add context to research results.
- Consulting on configuring online real-time reports that not only ensure the appropriate representation of survey insights from a business user’s perspective, but also provide information in an intuitive and graphical format.
- Creating executive offline reports that focus on presenting results in a clear, concise and visual format, along with insights and recommendations, with the overall objective of yielding tangible and measurable results