We’re thrilled to announce the latest addition to the 2015 Vision Critical Summit speaker lineup: renowned speaker, author and digital analyst Brian Solis.
Solis is the principal analyst at the research consulting firm Altimeter Group. Many marketers know Solis as the author of the critically acclaimed books What’s the Future of Business, The End of Business as Usual and Engage.
At the 2015 Vision Critical Summit in Chicago, Solis will tackle one of the hottest topics in business right now: customer experience.
In his talk, he’ll expose why the experience people have and share is the future of branding, marketing and customer engagement. He’ll share how you can become an “experience architect” and how you can create meaningful and shareable experiences for your customers.
We’re very excited to have Solis speak at the Vision Critical Summit! Here are seven interesting things you need to know about him:
- In 2010, he won the CRM Market Award. Presented by CRM Magazine, the award is given to individuals and companies “that focus on customer relationships and the customer experience through the sophisticated integration of people, processes, and technologies.”
- His blog is one of the most widely-read marketing online publications. It is the recipient of several awards, including the AdAge Power 150 and Technorati’s top 100 blogs. The insights he shares on his blog has inspired passionate discussions, blog posts and even Slideshare presentations.
- He is a LinkedIn Influencer. (Yes, he’s a big deal.)
- He has 250,000 followers on Twitter and over 34,000 fans on Facebook.
- His insight is sought after by marketing and customer experience professionals, and his articles have appeared in WIRED, Harvard Business Review and Fast Company.
- In 2014, Solis was guest speaker at one of the biggest and most highly-rated Vision Critical webinars ever. His webinar, The 4 Moments of Truth that Lead to Meaningful Experiences, is still a hit with customer intelligence professionals today.
- His upcoming book, X: The Experience When Business Meets Design, will be released September 2015.
Photo credit: Pegaworld 2015 (via Flickr)