What are Millennials looking for in a brand? Do traditional marketing tactics work with this generation? What can companies do to better engage Millennial customers?
These are some of the top questions companies are asking about Millennials, arguably the most talked about and most misunderstood group of customers today. In a new infographic, Vision Critical explores the facts and myths about this elusive generation of customers.
Like this infographic? Tweet some highlights below:
- There are 80 million #Millennials in the US, with an annual spend of $600 billion. (CLICK TO TWEET)
- 1 in 5 #Millennials value brands that align with their values and that give back to the community. (CLICK TO TWEET)
- By 2020, #Millennials will account for 30 percent of retail sales. (CLICK TO TWEET)
- 1 in 5 #Millennials value brands that are stylish and trendy. (CLICK TO TWEET)
- Millennials tend to gravitate towards smaller brands. (CLICK TO TWEET)
- To survive, #CPG manufacturers and retailers must do a better job connecting with #Millennial customers. (CLICK TO TWEET)