Mobile is the medium… and a market research revolution
- More than eight in 10 people on the planet have a mobile phone,
- there are over seven billion mobile phone subscriptions in the world,
- in China alone there are one billion mobile subscribers, 30% are smartphone users choosing from 260 smartphone brands and 1500 smartphone models,
- sales of smartphones globally now outstrip PC sales, and
- according to Google, the average smartphone user checks his or her device 40 times per day.
If you’re a marketer and can’t see the importance of these stats, I’d argue you’re in the wrong game.
Read the full blog post from Managing Director of Vision Critical Australia, Peter Harris in Marketing Magazine.