Keynote presentations highlighting additional innovations from today’s Customer Intelligence Summit will be livestreamed with the link below beginning at 9am ET.
Vancouver, BRITISH COLUMBIA – September 13, 2018 – Vision Critical today announced new product innovations and integrations with its Sparq® customer insight platform, designed to solicit actionable feedback that informs business decision accuracy and strengthens customer experience. Newly introduced Text Analytics & Sentiment Analysis, in addition to platform integrations with best-in-class technologies including Salesforce, will be introduced at Vision Critical’s annual Customer Intelligence Summit this morning in Washington D.C. Livestreams of both corporate and keynote presentations can be accessed here beginning at 9am ET.
“At Vision Critical, we believe the path to the greatest market opportunity, for any business, lies in the voice of the customer,” said Erin Avery, Vice President Product Marketing, Vision Critical. “Today’s product announcements reinforce our focus on understanding the customer and their voice in the context of business goals and priorities. The latest release of the Sparq platform expedites customer profiling, engagement, and feedback analysis to help Vision Critical customers unlock market insight.”
Text Analytics & Sentiment Analysis
Using machine learning, Text Analytics & Sentiment Analysis automatically analyzes open-ended feedback (such as survey comments) to reveal measurable, actionable insights. These new features include:
- Starring and Tagging:
- Auto tag, highlight, and search responses to quickly identify common themes and rapidly uncover relevant insights.
- Sentiment Analysis:
- Automatically detect positive, negative, or neutral sentiment with over 90 percent accuracy.
- Generate reports on tags and sentiment using various visualization tools including graphs and word clouds.
- Share insights with customers and stake holders with one-click.
- Quote Reporting:
- Easily add customer feedback in the customer’s own words to reports.
“At GoDaddy, strategic and actionable customer insight is in high demand by all internal stakeholders to improve the user experience. We know that the best way to access it is through open-ended feedback from our customers, but the time and manual effort required to identify data in individual responses hinders our ability to deliver insight quickly to our stakeholders,” said Cassie Mally, Director of UX Research at GoDaddy. “With Vision Critical’s new Text and Sentiment Analytics solution, we’re able to analyze feedback, create visualizations, and share it in a timely manner, enabling us to make smarter, more customer-centric decisions.”
Application & Integration Center
With new out of the box integrations in the Application & Integration Center, Vision Critical customers can centrally access powerful data from third party providers while using the Sparq platform, resulting in more reliable and actionable insight. New available integrations include:
- This turnkey integration allows users to augment member profiles with existing data, push Sparq data to their Salesforce platform, and more.
- Member Hub interactions can now be tracked from third party tools including Google Analytics, Hubspot, Facebook, Twitter, and Marketo.
- Integrations with ZenDesk and Intercom enable chat windows for easier communication.
- Available integrations with innovative third-party research software enable data to be pushed to alternative customer platforms.
To learn more about Vision Critical’s new features and integrations, please visit: https://www.visioncritical.com/customer-intelligence-platform/.
About Vision Critical
Vision Critical provides customer relationship intelligence software that enables large enterprises to be fast, responsive and customer-centric. With its unique, relationship-based approach, Vision Critical’s Sparq platform lets brands directly interact with communities of opted-in customers. Unlike traditional voice of customer methods, Vision Critical unlocks the real-time feedback that companies need to build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes hand in hand with their own highly-engaged, well-profiled customers.
Hundreds of high-performing organizations across multiple industries use Vision Critical’s technology, including BuzzFeed, Aurora Health Care, LinkedIn, and more. To learn more about Vision Critical, follow us on Twitter or visit us at www.visioncritical.com.