CPG companies, facing growing competitive threat from nimble upstarts, can now better understand the rapidly evolving needs of digital-savvy shoppers
The Consumer Goods Intelligence Suite solution allows CPGs to anticipate customer preferences, forecast trends to improve products and understand new purchasing behaviors
Leading companies including Maple Leaf Foods, Hartz and Fonterra use Vision Critical’s technology to get feedback and insight from their customers
Vancouver, BRITISH COLUMBIA – May 13, 2015 – Vision Critical, the leading customer intelligence platform provider, today launched its Consumer Goods Intelligence Suite, a software solution created to help Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies make smarter, more customer-centric business decisions. Established CPG companies are facing growing competition from smaller, more agile upstarts, driven by the growth of digital-savvy customers who lack product loyalty, shop across a variety of channels and rely on peer recommendations. Consumer Goods Intelligence Suite is a turnkey solution for professionals who want accurate, impactful and timely insight into the people who matter most to their business—their customers.
With the Consumer Goods Intelligence Suite solution, CPGs will be able to better anticipate customer preferences, predict trends and understand constantly changing purchasing behaviors by having ongoing conversations with customers through a secure, opt-in online community. Leading CPG companies including Maple Leaf Foods, Hartz and Fonterra rely on Vision Critical technology to engage their customers for ongoing feedback and insight.
Comments on the news:
- “Driven by the rise of the empowered customer, nimble CPG upstarts present a serious and growing challenge to the way incumbent CPG companies do business,” said Andrew Reid, president and founder of Vision Critical. “Today’s customers have more channels to buy from and are heavily influenced by peer recommendations, making it difficult for CPG companies to keep their loyalty. Further, existing solutions meant to understand customer behavior, like ad hoc surveys and social media analytics, often miss the mark in delivering effective and actionable insight. Based on Vision Critical’s 15 years of experience working with many of the best-known global CPG companies, the Consumer Goods Intelligence Suite solution helps CPGs make smarter, more customer-centric decisions by engaging a secure, online community of their customers for ongoing insight.”
- “Established CPGs companies are struggling to move quickly, recognize customer preferences and adapt to changing purchasing paths,” said Kobi Ofir, chief technology officer of Vision Critical. “To succeed in this new marketplace, CPG companies must increase brand loyalty, adapt to different purchasing channels and understand new paths to purchase. We developed the Consumer Goods Intelligence Suite solution for CPG companies to address these common obstacles. The Consumer Goods Intelligence Suite provides the actionable insight they need to give their customers want they want.”
LEFT: Demo Consumer Goods Intelligence Suite login for customers
RIGHT: Consumer Goods Intelligence Suite welcome page for customers
CPGs facing strong competition from fast-growing upstarts can better understand the needs of today’s digital-savvy customers
Built on the Vision Critical customer intelligence platform, the Consumer Goods Intelligence Suite solution allows CPG brands to predict customer preferences more effectively by rapidly learning about their needs; forecast trends more accurately in order to improve products and messaging; and, better understand the increasingly complex path to purchase influenced by native advertising, social media and review websites.
The Consumer Goods Intelligence Suite provides CPG companies with access to an ongoing, two-way dialogue with customers through a secure, opt-in online community. Programmed with pre-built tools and templates, the solution helps CPGs to quickly and easily engage community members for insight in order to solve key industry challenges.
The Consumer Goods Intelligence Suite solution enables CPG companies to:
- Build detailed member profiles of their customers.
- Deploy regular customer engagement projects.
- Access a customer intelligence library pre-programmed with activities designed to address the most common CPG challenges.
- Analyze and report on member feedback quickly and efficiently.
- Share actionable insight with important stakeholders across the company, leading to smarter, more customer-centric decisions.
Consumer Goods Intelligence Suite allows CPGs to anticipate customer preferences, forecast trends and understand evolving purchasing behaviors
CPG companies are having a difficult time grasping the needs and wants of today’s empowered customers and competing against disruptive, nimble brands. According to the Boston Consulting Group, since 2009, large CPG companies have lost two points of market share, amounting to about $18 billion. Existing approaches, such as traditional market research and social media analytics, fail to produce accurate and actionable insight. The Consumer Goods Intelligence Suite solution provides CPGs with the feedback they need to make customer-driven decisions at the speed of business.
With Vision Critical’s Consumer Goods Intelligence Suite, CPGs can now:
- Become more agile and quickly iterate on new products and positioning to drive sales.
- Become more informed through increased visibility into upcoming trends and competitor behavior.
- Become more customer-centric through direct insight into customers’ path to purchase.
- The Consumer Goods Intelligence Suite solution is available as an add-on solution to existing Vision Critical Insight Community customers and as part of a Vision Critical Insight Community product offer for new customers.
- Vision Critical’s Consumer Goods Intelligence Suite is currently available. To learn more about how the solution can help your business, please contact us here: https://www.visioncritical.com/request-a-call-back/
- Learn more about the Consumer Goods Intelligence Suite solution: http://link.visioncritical.com/cg-suite
See the Consumer Goods Intelligence Suite solution in action: http://link.visioncritical.com/cg-suite-demo