Globe Telecom is a one of the largest telecommunications providers in the Philippines supported by over 6,200 employees and nearly 1.05 million retailers, distributors, suppliers, and business partners nationwide. With digital transformation initiatives occurring across the business, learn how Globe is engaging with customers to keep satisfaction levels high across the transformation process.
In this video submission for the 2016 Customer Intelligence Summit in Sydney, hear how the Globe Collaborate community supports digital transformation projects across the business.
- Maintaining happy customers as the business undergoes massive digital transformation
- Migrating 95% of customers to paperless billing through ‘Go-Green Billing’ and Project Wipe-out
- Engaging customers in security innovation developments using IoT technology through the Globe Guard initiative
Globe Telecom was a 2016 Visionary Award Finalist for Asia Pacific.
- Maria Lynda P. Sison, Insights Manager, Globe Telecom
- Ying Xin, Director, Customer Success, Vision Critical
Hear how Globe Telecom has been able to keep customer happy – while undergoing massive digital transformation projects that impacted their customers.