With a large and diverse workforce of over 30,000 people, Telstra’s Catalyst division set up an employee community as an opportunity for employees to provide feedback into Telstra products, services and initiatives. With employees (who are also Telstra customers), learn how Telstra has tapped into the collective wisdom of their employees to test and trial products like Telstra TV and Telstra Air before the go-to-market.
In this fireside chat filmed at the 2016 Customer Intelligence Summit in Sydney, hear how Telstra’s employee community fosters innovation for the business:
- In-depth employee product testing across digital experiences
- Proactive customer journey redesign and communication improvements
- Result: quick insights with robust decision support in a safe, commercial confidential environment
Telstra was a 2016 Visionary Award Finalist for Asia Pacific.
- Jannine Wood, UX Research Lead, The Design Practice, Telstra
- Liz Berks, Research Director, Vision Critical
Hear how Telstra, Australia’s largest telco, leverages their employee community to improve products like TelstraTV and Telstra Air. Result: quick insights with robust decision support in a safe, commercial confidential environment.