The Enterprise Guide to Online Communities
Today’s customers demand a different kind of relationship with companies
As a result, it’s more important than ever for global brands to engage their customers for feedback.
Online communities have become an important tool for customers to provide their opinions and insight to brands. But with so many different types of communities, it can be challenging to determine the best source of customer feedback for your company.
The top four types of online customer communities
Customer communities can be divided up into four basic categories:
- Social networks
- Support communities
- Advocate communities
- Insight communities
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- How these four types of communities differ
- The limits and benefits of each platform
- What software is the standard in each space
- Why companies are relying on communities more than ever before
Who should read this e-book:
- CX professionals
- Marketing managers and executives
- Product innovators
- Customer intelligence professionals
Industry leaders like Wolverine and ESPN are reaching new heights of customer centricity, innovation and profitability with their online communities.
Take a sneak peak into the guide