When purchasing technology solutions, businesses expect quick time to value, and results that support their investment decisions. So that leads us to the question: What could you do in less than 12 months with an insight community?
In this speaking panel filmed at the 2016 Customer Intelligence Summit in Sydney, hear what these four leading brands achieved in less than 12 months:
- Art Gallery NSW: Shaping ergonomics across the gallery experience with member feedback
- eBay Australia: Building convenience into eBay buyer and seller experiences through Click & Collect
- HESTA: Using community insights to develop investment strategy options
- Ooh! Media: Understanding Millennials and different youth segments across key issues
Art Gallery NSW was the Winner of the 2016 Rookie of the Year for Asia Pacific, and all four companies were the Rookie of the Year Finalists for Asia Pacific.
- Heidi Martin, Strategy & Insights, Art Gallery NSW
- Tracy Sheridan, Research Lead, eBay Australia & New Zealand
- Olga Tkacz, Research Manager, HESTA Super Fund
- Adam Cadwallader, Group Director, oOh! Media