NASCAR Is Winning The Race To Engage Sports Fans
NASCAR attracts more Fortune 500 sponsorships than any other sport. The company maintains a leadership position by focusing on the heart and soul of its business: its fans.
Learn how NASCAR uses Vision Critical’s customer intelligence platform to engage their fans for ongoing feedback and insight in order to make better business decisions. With the guidance of its NASCAR Fan Council, an engaged online community of 12,000 fans, NASCAR continues to increase sponsorship dollars, TV ratings, and viewership.
In this webinar you will learn how:
- NASCAR built an engaged and committed fan community to influence their use of emerging technologies, race rules and the design of next generation cars
- The NASCAR Fan Council led to an increase in fans, engagement, loyalty and sponsorships
- NASCAR expanded their fanbase by attracting a younger, more tech-savvy demographic.
Brian Moyer did a fabulous job sharing how NASCAR increases sponsorship dollars, TV ratings and viewership with the help of its NASCAR Fan Council, an award-winning, highly engaged online community of fans.
Here were the top themes that Brian spoke about:
- Make your customers feel valued
- Share what you’ve learned
- Use customer intelligence to strengthen partnerships
- Create a customer-centric culture