Companies like DEWALT, LinkedIn and Salomon are making real business impact by getting closer to their customers.
This e-book showcases 10 real-life examples of big brands that use customer intelligence to improve marketing content, create innovative products, raise Net Promoter Scores and enhance customer experience.
In this e-book you’ll learn how:
- Wolverine uses customer feedback to sell more shoes that customers want
- ESPN reduces research costs by as much as 85 percent
- Four thousand beauty enthusiasts help Elizabeth Arden guide new product decisions
- Alliant Energy improves customer satisfaction by 15 index points using customer feedback
- LinkedIn helps improve the premium membership model—and drive more revenue
The stories in this e-book showcase the potential of customer intelligence and reveal how insight can be used to strengthen business impact.