THE POWER OF CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
A Customer Intelligence Event
Melbourne, Australia | October 28, 2015
There is a need for Customer Centricity across business in Australia
Customers are in firm control. Empowered by mobile technology and social media, customers have greater choice, higher expectations and demand a better customer experience.
To thrive in the age of the empowered customer, companies must embrace customer centricity. Your challenge is to harness meaningful customer intelligence at the speed of business, so you can make more confident business decisions.
Hear from Leaders driving Customer Innovation
At The Power of Customer Engagement in Melbourne, leading global and national brands in finance, retail and technology will share how their businesses are using customer insights to build better products, provide better service and deliver better results. You’ll learn:
- Strategies on how to keep customers happy and engaged
- How customer insight programs are contributing to financial performance in business
- How to get key stakeholders within your business to embrace customer centricity
You’ll be inspired by new ideas to enhance your customer programs. You’ll also have opportunities to network with peers in marketing, innovation, insights and customer experience.
|1.30 – 2.00 p.m.||Registration and light Lunch|
|2.00 – 2.10 p.m.||Welcome & Opening Remarks|
|2.10 – 2.40 p.m.
|The Power of Customer Engagement
Andrew Reid, Founder of Vision Critical
|2.40 – 3.10 p.m.
|Lethal Generosity: The Strategy of Being Kind to Customers
Shel Israel, Speaker, Author of Lethal Generosity
|3.10 – 3.50 p.m.||Refreshments Break and Book Signing|
|3.50 – 4.10 p.m.
|Insight Community Excellence: Stockland
Claire Macleod, National Insights Manager, Stockland
|4.10 – 4.40 p.m.||Q&A Panel: How Leading Brands Build Customer Centricity|
|4.40 – 4.50 p.m.||Closing Remarks|
|4.50 – 7.00 p.m.||Networking Drinks sponsored by Luma Research|
Who will attend?
- Customer Engagement and Customer Experience
- Product and Innovation
- Insights and Market Research
* Attendance is limited to leaders in Marketing, Customer Engagement and Customer Experience, Product and Innovation, Insights and Market Research. Vision Critical reserves the right to refuse attendance to any person not fitting these job descriptions, or from a vendor organisation.